Cabbage soup diet for a month for weight loss. I highly recommend eating this healthy soup diet to lose more than 20 pounds in seven days. For this cabbage soup diet, you will need the following ingredients
Benefits of Cabbage for Weight Loss
Cabbage is perfect for losing weight and is very good to detox your body, which means it will help to release excess fluid and water from your body.
Cabbage contains a substance called cruciferous that is low in calories and rich in folate, vitamins C, E, K and very high in fiber, which helps you lose weight and other health benefits of fiber for your body is that it promotes the movement of material through your digestive system and increases stool bulk.
Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe For Weight Loss
This keto cabbage soup is very healthy and packed with delicious flavors and is the perfect choice for people who are on a keto diet.
- Half head of cabbage chopped
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin oil
- 2 green bell pepper chopped into small pieces
- 3 medium carrots peeled chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cans of tomatoes
- 1 bunch celery slice
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ tablespoon oregano optional
- ¼ pound broccoli
- Sweet corn
- 1 Carrot
- In a large bottomed pot add the olive oil and allow to heat for 1 minute, then add the garlic and the onion and fry for half a minute.
- Add the chicken breast, carrots, celery, broccoli, sweet corn, carrot, spinach and cook for about 4- 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add the cabbage, green bell pepper, tomatoes, salt, and black pepper, stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender for 3 hours, stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and serve the soup hot or cold
- Refrigerate all the leftovers and eat a cup of this soup for seven days.