Hello, friends here we will show you how to cook the best juicy and tender grilled chicken breasts.
My son and daughter often requests this tasty grilled chicken breasts on a Saturday afternoon when their friends come to visit them and I love to make it for them
How to Grill a Juicy and Tender Chicken Breast
Are you looking how to make the best-grilled chicken breasts for dinner at your backyard together with your family and folks? Look no further! Here is the best tasty, yummy and fresh chicken breasts recipe.
Chicken is the second most consumed meats in America and worldwide and it is one of the most healthy meats and easiest to prepare
Grilled chicken breast recipe
Cuisine: North American
Author: Dolores Ventura
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
Keyword: grilled chicken breast
- 4 lbs. fresh boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ fresh cup lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Freshly chopped parsley, to decorate.
- 12 oz Italian dressing
- Cut the chicken breasts into halves lengthwise. Once you have cut all the chicken breasts put the chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag
- Next step in a small bowl, whisk together the following ingredients: lemon juice, vegetable oil or olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, the black pepper, and Italian dressing
- Once all your ingredients are mixed together, pour the ingredients inside the zip bag along with the chicken breasts
- Marinade for 3 hours before cooking chicken breasts and place the bag in a bowl and refrigerate
- Next, you have to preheat grill to medium-high heat around 450-500ºF. Just in case your grill doesn’t have a thermometer, buy one or borrow one from a friend of yours
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill for 8-9 minutes. Flip over the chicken breasts and cook an additional 8-9 minutes or until the chicken be
- Remove all the chicken breasts from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with avocado slices and with parsley and bon appétit