How can I clean my uterus properly? We know, that you love your life and, therefore, your health as well. It is very important for all women, to clean the womb or uterus every day or at least twice a week to avoid bacteria, fibroids, cancer, cysts and many diseases that are common among women.
Do you know what the uterus is?
Let me answer that question for you. Well, the uterus is a hollow muscular organ located in the female pelvis between the bladder and rectum. The ovaries produce the eggs that travel through the fallopian tubes.
The uterus is a pear-shaped organ that is comprised of three layers
- The myometrium (muscular middle layer)
- The endometrium (inner lining)
- Perimetrium (outer layer). It connects to the fallopian tubes, the cervix, and the vagina through the cervix and it is important that every woman take care of her uterus.
best home remedies to cleanse uterus
Keep this in mind ladies, when you are going to try any natural remedies, don’t forget to detox your uterus or womb, you need to start with eliminating variables that are known to cause health problems.
Eat garlic every day to clean your uterus or womb and this vegetable is healthy for your health and the best allied to detox your blood and to clean the uterus and is very rich in minerals.
If you want to clean your womb or uterus garlic is the best option to detox your uterus. Garlic is a natural anti-bacterial and fights microbes to boost the immune system and some startling claims mention that it may help prevent some forms of cancer too.
Did you know that garlic is also enriched with?
- vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6
- folic acid
- vitamin C
We know that fruits and vegetables are healthy and they are essential sources of vitamins and minerals. Eating a diet rich in fruit may reduce the risk of cysts, fibroids and endometriosis, ovarian cancer, and cervical cancer. Most of the fruits contain folate folic acid, folate helps prevent neural tube birth defects
As you already know, green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet and is filled with antioxidants, and there are wide varieties of green tea. Despite being a favorite among all people, there is actually a bit of controversy about the effectiveness of our coveted elixir.
Some tea companies claim their products can help you to clean your uterus to get pregnant or boost your fertility and let me tell you they are right.
For that reason, you should drink every morning or after dinner a cup of green tea to clean your uterus and to conceive healthy babies.
Red raspberry leaf
Raspberries are delicious and we often use them in the preparation of food, desserts, and juices, and we can use the raspberry leaves to prepare tea and also to have a clean and healthy matrix.
For thousands of years, people from all cultures used the red raspberry leaves to treat many diseases among them to fight cysts, to soothe pains, to clean the womb before the birth and after delivery.
Raspberry leaves are rich in:
- Folic acid. We know that folic acid helps prevent malformations in the baby’s tube
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamins A
- High in vitamin C
- Potassium and magnesium
- Citric acid
- Flavonoids and folate
If you want to keep your uterus clean avoid these bad habits
- Avoid: Drinking and smoking have been established to be the main cause of a range of diseases and quitting them will improve the overall quality of your health
- Don’t hold your urine: Holding your pee for an extended period of time also exposes your bladder to potentially harmful bacteria.
- Avoid using birth control pills for more than 5 years: if you are using birth control for over 5 years