How stop wrinkles? Maybe one of the most searched words on the internet is related to anti-aging products and this is a matter that affects the human psyche and more if the wrinkles are visible and affect the face, thanks to nature that exists on earth, natural products that can help us to fight to improve a better appearance on your face, eliminating and delaying wrinkles on your skin and on your face.
What is the best oil for aging skin?
It is important that you know what type of skin you have before applying any kind of oil on your face. Is your skin dry, oily or is your skin prone to acne?
These are the best oils to stop and get rid of wrinkles
Sweet almond oil
Sweet almond oil reduces the sign of aging, reduce fade scars and is excellent for sensitive and dry skin and contains a large amount of vitamins A, vitamin E can also help to heal sun damage, monosaturated fatty acids, Zinc, and vitamin K. Almond oil can be used to treat wrinkles and acne.
How to stop wrinkles by using avocado oil? Many people are unaware of the benefits of avocado oil and also many others people think that the avocado seed is not edible and that it should be thrown away. Did you know that avocado oil penetrates the skin more deeply than other oils allowing it to transport more nutrients through the outer epidermis of the skin?
Avocado oil helps your skin stay strong, smooth, protect skin against sun damage, hydrate your skin. Avocado oil is full of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K
Virgin coconut oil
Virgin coconut oil is full of vitamin A, D, B, E and anti-oxidant and is very useful when treating sun or climate damaged skin that is undernourished and dehydrated
Because of this characteristic the use of virgin coconut oil as a moisturizer treatment for people with atopic dermatitis this could be a condition marked by Staphylococcus aureus and extremely dry skin due to damage by the rays of the sun. As it is said virgin coconut oil help with regenerating the skin and softening the tissue.
Carrot seed oil
Carrot seed oil is extracted from the dried seed of the Daucus carrot plant by steam distillation this plant is a source of vitamin C, vitamin K, D, E and Beta-carotene which boots body`s immune response to UV rays
There are four types of carrot oil
- Carrot seed essential oil
- Domestic carrot oil
- Carrot seed carrier oil
- Carrot root or wild carrot
Myrrh essential oil
Myrrth is a native tree from Northern Africa and the Middle East, the tree bleeds a fragrant resin or sap-like substance. Myrrh oil is extracted by steam distillation of the Brown-red resins of the same tree.
Benefits of Myrrh essential oil
- Promotes a youthful-looking and smooth your skin
- Inhabits microbial growth
- Skin health
What can we do to prevent wrinkles?
How stop wrinkles? if you want to stop wrinkles you should avoid these:
- Avoid long exposure to solar ultraviolet rays: The sun can severely damage the skin, cause wrinkles and cause skin cancer, the sun it`s the main cause of wrinkles
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you are in sunny countries, please try to use any protection wear a cap and sunglasses and don’t ruins your skin and much less their eyes, repetitive facial movements that receive their eyes can overload the facial muscles forming a groove that can become a wrinkle not too far in the future
- Don`t smoke: If you didn’t know this could be the worst thing you can possibly do to your skin. People who smoke are more prone to aging faster than people who do not smoke. The skin of the smokers tends to be much thinner and also has more lines and furrows.
- Wear sunglasses: Try to sleep on always on your backside: Try to always sleep on your back, although there are many people who have nightmares when they sleep on their backs.
- Do not stay up late: In other words, don’t sleep less than 7 hours daily. It is advised by science take a sleep of at least 8 hours daily, sleeping well helps to recharge our brains and prevents premature wrinkles
Tips you should know
- As soon as you wake up in the morning drink a glass of water
- Consume omega-3 fatty acids
- Eat kiwis
- You should drink guava juice
- Eat grapefruits and orange every day
- Sleep 8 hours daily. It is important to sleep 7 to 8 hours a night to rejuvenate the skin