How to get rid of cysts on your ovaries? It is very important for women to get rid of cysts and clean the uterus or womb to prevent cancer and other types of diseases that could affect a woman’s pregnancy or even that can prevent a woman from getting pregnant. By this means, we bring you the right information on how to take care of your uterus to avoid future health mishaps that could lead to an unpleasant and painful surgical operation.
Possible Causes of Ovarian Cysts
These are the main and probable causes of ovarian cysts in young and older women. The size of ovarian cysts can vary, from the size as small as a pea size or even larger than the size as an orange.
- Hormonal imbalance
- During pregnancy
- It could be caused by severe pelvic infections
- Cigarette smoking
- Pelvic infections
- Bacterial inflammation
How this disease can affect my uterus?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs in the ovary and this disease could affect your uterus or womb and unfortunately, most women don’t realize the problem in their ovaries until they feel a sign of health mishaps that is always accompanied by intense pain caused by an ovarian cysts rupture or it may also be due to the pressure it exerts. The majority of cysts are harmless
You could feel severe pain that may indicate that you are suffering from ovarian cysts.
- Breast tenderness
- Painful intercourse
- Menstrual cycle
- A feeling of pressure in the rectum
- Painful bowel movements
- Pain in the thighs
- Feeling of pressure on the bladder
- Dizziness during period
- Sharp pelvic pain frequently
- Heaviness in your abdomen
- Irregular periods
- Pressure in the lower abdomen
The following homemade treatments may help you to prevent and eliminate cysts. But keep in mind, following these home remedies that we are about to show to you does not mean that we encourage to use them as a replacement of the conventional medicine, quite the opposite we suggest that our readers seek help and see a professional immediately.
How to prevent ovarian cysts?
Take care of your ovaries and follow these tips
- Stop eating soy foods
- Avoid drinking water from the plastic bottle
- Intake only organic meats and dairy
- Do not microwave foods in plastic containers.
- Do not smoke
- Visit your gynecologist
Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Cysts
A well-balanced diet is the best allied to get rid of ovarian cysts or it can even prevent the appearance of ovarian cysts, this diet should include the consumption of fishes, fruits, grains, nuts, and vegetables.
Remember that a good diet and medicinal plants are useful to keep a healthy life to treat common ailments and heal your body. How to get rid of cysts on your ovaries? Try one of these home remedies.
Apple cider vinegar
One of the home remedies or most used methods by women is apple cider vinegar, which is very easy to prepare and it is very good for relieving the symptoms caused by cysts, as it helps eliminate toxins from the body.
- Add one tablespoon of pure apple vinegar in a glass or bowl, it is recommended to use white vinegar
- Take half a glass of water and pour it into a bowl or in the glass of water
- You can add one spoonful of molasses to soften the drink, this is optional
- You should take this dose before going to sleep for a week and as the days go by, you should increase the doses until you reach the last day.
Beetroot molasses and garlic home remedy
The use of beets is not only used to make smoothies, but also in the elaboration of home remedies, but if you really want to get rid of cysts, you should combine this three potent ingredients together with beets, molasses, and garlic. It is known that garlic can prevent cancer and can destroy the growth of cysts.
What do you need to prepare this home remedy?
- One liter of water
- Use ½ liter of molasses also known as, syrup or sugar cane honey, if you do not have molasses at your fingertips, you can replace it with honey, but it is recommended to get molasses instead of honey.
- Take a bulb of garlic
- Two pounds beets.
- Wash and scrub the raw beets and grate them
- Once you have grated the beets, place the beets in a blender
- Peel the garlic cloves and add the garlic cloves into the blender
- Blend all ingredients together for five minutes in a blender, including molasses.
- Pour it into a bowl and refrigerate for 24 hours
- You can drink three cold cups daily, fasting in the morning, after lunch and one after dinner.
I guarantee that with this remedy you will be able to improve your health and get rid of the ovarian cysts.
Garlic and ginger
Ginger is widely known and is used as a spice in food processing and is also used as natural medicine. How to get rid of cysts on your ovaries using garlic and ginger? These two ingredients are the best allied to clean the ovaries and also removing ovarian cysts from the root.
Ginger reduces the pain caused by cysts, it can also help increase oxygen and blood flow, it is an excellent anti-inflammatory.
Garlic contains diallyl disulfide a very effective and powerful anti-inflammatory compound
How to prepare it?
- Choose some fresh ginger roots and remove the skin and chop the ginger roots into slices
- Take a bunch of celery (8 medium celery stalks) and chop it into small pieces
- One glass of apple juice or 4 apples
- ½ pineapple
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for a couple of minutes
- Once you have blended all the ingredients, strain the juice into a bowl.
- Refrigerate the juice for 4 hours and take a glass of this juice three times a day.
Aloe vera and lemon
When it comes to home remedies, aloe vera, and lemon for ovarian cysts are one of the most used to treat diseases and to get rid of ovaries cysts
Ingredients that you need
- 1 aloe vera leaf, remove the outer leaf and wash away the aloe latex (it is the yellow coloring substance, which has an unpleasant bitter taste)
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon of bee pollen
- 1 tablespoon of virgin honey
- Take twice a day
Honey and cinnamon
How to get rid of cysts on your ovaries with these two natural ingredients? Cysts do not get along well with honey. Scientific and health specialists have proven that honey has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, therefore, it can help fight the pain caused by ovarian inflammation.
Cinnamon is a spice and it is used mainly as an aromatic food supplement. Cinnamon, as well as honey, has healing properties. Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants, treat yeast infections, remove ovarian cysts.
Things You Need
- ½ liter of water
- 3 Cinnamon sticks (½ teaspoon ground cinnamon)
- 3 tbsp virgin honey
How to make it.
- Bring to boil a ½ litter of water in a pot for 7 to 10 minutes and add the cinnamon.
- Once you have removed the pot from the heat, let it cool for 10 minutes and then remove the cinnamon stick and add honey to sweeten it.
- Drink a mug of this infusion twice a day for two weeks.
Also read about: How to take care of my vagina