Have you ever wondered why people lose hairs from our head, and what we should do to prevent losing our hairs?. As everybody knows, women and men have pubic hair, leg hair and arm hair, and everywhere-else hair well into their old ages. The most common cause of hair loss is genetics. why is my hair is falling out? try this home remedy for a month.
Honey and Olive Oil
Honey contains antibacterial, vitamins and minerals. In the past, many civilizations used honey for hair treatment and healing properties and many many more uses
Honey is a natural ingredient made primary of fructose and glucose, which has mineral and vitamins that can nourish the body. Hair products that contain honey can help to moisturize the hair and prevent tangling and breakage of the hair.
Most of us apply the honey at the split ends of our hairs. Honey Works as the natural moisturizer for the hair
- 4 spoons of wild honey
- 7 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Heat the mixture a little in the microwave if you don`t have a microwave use a stove. don`t heat the mixture too much avoid boiling
- Use a comb and massage well your scalp for at least 10 minutes
- Cover hair with a towel or shower cap and leave it for an hour
- Wash hair with shampoo and plenty of water
Coconut oil helps to prevent damage from combing and brushing and also coconut oil is rich in antioxidants, this oil from coconut is rapidly growing in popularity for a wide variety of uses and benefits.
Melt coconut oil with your hands, please avoid the oven or the microwave as it can destroy nutrients and the bioactive compounds. The Hawaiian cultures historically have and still, do use virgin coconut oil as a beauty product and for health benefits.
- Heat four tablespoons of natural coconut oil in a glass bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds, avoid heating, too much or boiling
- Use your hands or if you wish you can use a comb to distribute the oil all over your hair from your roots to your tips
- allow the oil to soak in for at least 3 hours
- Wash your hairs with shampoo three times, until you don`t feel your hairs oily
Coconut oil prevents dandruff, split ends, and hair breakage
Hair loss may be a result of vitamin deficiency or of external stresses on your hair. Avocado is well-known for its numerous health benefits.
Hair loss occurs when hair becomes dry and damaged from exposure to extreme heat. Due to heat styling, chemical treatments, environmental pollution.
Use a blender or mash two avocado and two banana together and massage your scalp with this mixture. Leave it for two hours so that the nutrients get absorbed properly allow the hair to dry naturally and keep it uncovered.
Aloe Vera Paste
Did you know that we lose a 50 – 100 strands of hair daily?. Many people frequently ask how to make grow the hair and if aloe vera is really good to prevent hair falling.
Aloe Vera Paste
Make a Mixture of Aloe Vera gel (half cup)
3 tablespoon – Fenugreek powder
2 tablespoon – Castor Oil
3 tablespoon – Basil Powder
Apply overnight. Wash after 8 hours
Allow the hair to dry naturally and keep it uncovered
Have you ever heard that onions are very high in vitamin C, which is needed for the maintenance and building of collagen, which provides structure for hair and skin?
This is the benefits of using Onion to make your hair grow
Onion has a high concentration of sulfur that helps with numerous hair conditions that cause hair to fall out, this mineral is one of the main building blocks of hair, sulfur improves blood circulation and provides the hair follicles with sufficient nourishment.
This method is really easy and all it takes is about five sliced onions
What you need
2 large onion
1 Blender juicer or a grater
How to Apply the Product
- peel off the outer layers
- chop the onion into smaller pieces and toss into a blender
- place the pulp in a strainer and squeeze out as much juice a possible
- massage the juice into your hair
- keep it on your hairs for an hour and wash with shampoo.