How to make peppermint tea fast and easy? Peppermint is widely known by all cultures and countries. This herb plant once made tea has endless health benefits for anybody with any health problems or any symptoms.
This herb plant has several dietary uses, such as:
- Toothpaste, soaps
- Mouthwash and many other products
- It is used in cooking such as; desserts, candy, and mints
What is peppermint leaf good for?
Peppermint leaf tea is very good for women pregnant. However, but the most important health benefits use of this herbal plant is widely used to treat diseases and symptoms
If you are pregnant, you should drink peppermint tea to release excess gas from the stomach.
- Combat common old
- Soothe digestive problem
- It is very helpful in treating IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
- May help relieve menstrual cramps
- Fight bacterial infections
- Helps in reducing nausea
Making Fresh Peppermint Tea Step By step
How to make peppermint tea? It is very easy and fast to make it. For this delicious and relaxing beverage, you won’t need many ingredients, I recommend using fresh green and unblemished peppermint leaves, but in case you don’t have fresh peppermint leaves, You have no choice but to use organic leaves.
- 1 handful of fresh peppermint leaves, about 10 or twelve leaves or 2 teaspoons of dried peppermint leaves
- 5 spearmint leaves (optional)
- 4 cups of water equal to 32 ounces
- Lemon (optional)
- Sweetener (1 tsp honey, optional)
How to make peppermint tea?
- Gently rinse the peppermint leaves to wash off impurities and dirt
- Crush the peppermint using your hands or using the back of a spoon
- Bring the water to boil for 10 minutes
- Turn off the heat
- Put peppermint leaves in a mug
- Pour hot water over the leaves
- Cover the mug with a small dish and let the leaves steep for 12 minutes
- Remove the peppermint leaves and drink after a meal