I love oatmeal and ripe banana in my smoothies and this particular smoothie is my favorite. This smoothie is very good and healthy to start your morning routine to keep your energy levels high and, also this yummy smoothie will keep you satisfied all morning. Oatmeal banana smoothie recipes, very easy to prepare.
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: Oatmeal banana smoothie recipes
- Servings:2 serving
- Calories: 185 kcal
- Skill: Very easy
- Pre Time: 5 minutes
- Author: Julio Ventura
About This Oatmeal Banana Smoothie
Oatmeal banana smoothie recipes. For this smoothie, we are going to use many fresh ingredients and, when we add more than one fruit to your smoothie we get more nutrients, vitamins proteins.
One tip you should know, for making this delicious and healthy smoothie, do not use sugar for this smoothie, the banana and honey are sweet enough and you will not have to use sugar.
- ¼ cup (30 g) rolled oats
- 2 Bananas peeled, cut up and frozen overnight
- ½ cup almond milk or milk of choice
- ½ cup frozen blueberries or strawberry (optional)
- ½ cup yogurt Greek
- ½ peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ scoop collagen protein
- 3 ice cubes optional – depending on how thick you want your smoothie
For this smoothie, you have to use a high-speed blender
- Into the blender add bananas, chia seeds, and almond milk and blend until the bananas and chia become smooth.
- Add into your blender the rest of the ingredients the cinnamon, yogurt, collagen protein, vanilla, peanut butter, oatmeal, (blueberries or the strawberry optional).
- Once you have Placed all ingredients into your blender add the ice cubes and honey and blend for 2 minutes.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy immediately!