Oolong tea for weight loss it’s perfect and very effective. In China and Taiwan, oolong tea is commonly consumed for weight loss and to fight obesity and now in America, we are starting to consume as well. Well, let me tell you a fact about oolong tea that you may not know the meaning of oolong in Chinese means “black dragon tea“.”
Oolong is neither a green tea nor a black tea, but its flavor is delicious and very healthy and, is made from the part of Camelia Sinensis.
Benefits of drinking oolong tea for weight loss
Oolong tea is not known as green tea or black tea, but it has the same health benefits and is effective in burning fat. These are all the benefits of drinking this healthy tea
- Control cholesterol
- Prevents cancer
- Protect your liver
- Increase antioxidant activity
- But the most important thing about oolong tea is that it helps fight obesity and promote weight loss.
Other benefits of drinking oolong tea are because it is rich in
- antioxidants called polyphenols and, Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals that damage cells.
- Also contains Caffeine, but the caffeine content of oolong depends on its brand
- Oolong tea also contains vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K
- contains minerals such as copper, calcium, magnesium and other detoxifying alkaloids very important for your health.
Side Effects Of Drinking Oolong Tea
Despite the many health benefits of this tea, people may experience some side effects, some due to its caffeine content such as:
- Sleeplessness or Insomnia
- Nervous disorders
- Mood swings
- Dizziness and headache
- Anemic people should avoid caffeine
Oolong tea preparation
oolong tea preparation is very easy, I guarantee you will lose weight fast, with this delicious and healthy oolong tea. You’ll lose more than 20 pounds in just 2 weeks and this is what you need to prepare oolong tea to lose weight.
- 6 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons oolong tea powder or
- ½ lemon (optional)
- 2 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Bring water to boil in a kettle. Oolong tea is best prepared at a water temperature of (185 ° -206 ° F)
- Place 2 tablespoon oolong leaf tea or loose leaf tea into your teapot or into your cup
- Put the ½ lemon into a teapot or into your cup
- Rinse the tea with hot water
- Steep for 3 to 5 minutes