What relieves bloating and gas fast? In this particular article, you will learn what foods to eat and what tea you should drink to prevent abdominal bloating and pain.
Health experts say that eating a healthful diet can reduce constipation and bloating in early pregnancy, among other things. Unhealthy foods and overeating can cause bloating a common stomach problem that affects anybody such as; babies, children, men, and most of pregnant women.
It is very important to choose a healthy diet and homemade remedies to get rid of bloating during pregnancy.
Bananas for stomach ache
Bananas for stomach ache, one of the best foods to deal with abdominal bloating, cramps and constipation. This fruit is super easy to digest.
Ripe bananas are rich in; potassium, which helps balance sodium and prevents water retention and, also, has soluble fiber, due to the high level of fiber in the ripe bananas, it can aid with digestion and bowel movement and reduce the risk of cancer.
Eating a banana every day before a meal could improve good bacteria in your stomach and decrease bloating by 50%. If you choose to eat ripe banana, make sure the banana is not too ripe.
What relieves bloating and gas fast? Fennel seeds reduce abdominal bloating and pain in babies and adults. Bloating is a common problem during pregnancy, but the good news is that we can deal with it using fennel seeds.
To get rid of bloating you can eat a handful of fennel seeds at the end of a meal to benefit from its gas-reduction oils or you can make a potent homemade and delicious tea using fennel seeds.
This is what you need to make a fennel seed
- 1 Tablespoon of organic fennel seeds, if you wish to use a seed grinder, it’s ok, but I recommend crushing a tablespoon of organic fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle.
- To boil the water, use a kettle. Do not let the water boil too much
- Add the tablespoon of fennel seeds in a cup and pour hot water
- Cover the cup with a saucer or small plate and leave it sit for 10 minutes
- Drink a couple of sips before each meal.
Eating cucumbers every day or drinking cucumber-infused water can help reduce bloating, prevent constipation and release trapped gas.
- Cucumber is packed with 97 percent of water
- This vegetable also contains flavonoid, which fights inflammatory free radicals
- Contain vitamin C, which reduces abdominal bloating
- Cucumber helps your body prevent water retention
- It is a natural diuretic. Diuretics are agents that expel salt out of your body
How to make cucumber-infused water?
- 1- cucumber
- 2-liter water
- 1-handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1-slice pineapple (optional)
- Wash the cucumber to remove any dirt and harmful bacterias that could make you sick
- If you wish, peel off the skin of the cucumber using a paring knife
- Thinly slice the cucumber
- Fill a water jug or pitcher with mineral water
- Put the pineapple slices in the pitcher, the cucumber slices and mint leaves
- For best results, cover and refrigerate for 12 hours
What relieves bloating and gas fast? The answer is papaya, this tropical fruit from Mexico relieves bloating and constipation fast. It has many potential health benefits, it contains a potent enzyme called papain, this enzyme works as a mild laxative which helps with the movement of the bowels.
Papayas are also a good source of:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
Eating papaya to relieve bloating and constipation.
- Cut the papaya in half lengthways
- Peel the papaya
- Scoop out the seeds and discard them.